Sunday 9 September 2012

The Missing Link

Once they have been equipped with the basic things in level 1 and 2, they would be tested in level 3 where the real business come into the picture.  In this stage they would be exposed with how to survive in the real business.  It would involve with full filling customers’ requirement, customers’ need and customer’s want.  It involves with negotiation process, presentation, tendering, investment, doing project, competition to win projects, influencing power etc.  During economy down turn how their prediction on the organisation behavior and their future.  They would be facing with very difficult scenario where they got to decide to close the business and retrench very potential people in the organisation or they decide to survive and come up with something which they think could save the company survival .  All these scenario would be played in the games’ simulation during the activities.


Home I About I List Of Programs I Programs I List Of Customers I Photos & Activities I Other Links I Contact
 

No comments:

Post a Comment