Sunday 9 September 2012

We Are One ; Team Building Level I

Our focus in this stage is just to focus on the participants’ comprehension and commitment on the company’s vision and missions.  How they adopt all those things and make it  as a norm and culture in their life.  Once they understand with company’s direction than they would more focus towards company’s mission and vision. Other than that, we would touch on the individual skills, their strengths and weaknesses, guidance to achieve their goals and recover their fear and how to overcome it.  We would also emphasis our activities and training focus on the synergy process where the effective and efficient achievement would come from team work approach and the team who have right competence skills members, right attitudes and right knowledge.

Home I About I List Of Programs I Programs I List Of Customers I Photos & Activities I Other Links I Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment